Saturday, April 07, 2007

grilled asparagus

this is a simple easy recipe and in my opinion one of the best ways to eat asparagus. fresh asparagus is the only important ingredient. take a zip lock bag and put the asparagus in. pour in a mixture of 3/4 soy sauce 1/4 balsamic vinegar--enough to cover most of the asparagus. close the bag and squeeze out all the air. let this marinate for at least 20 min and less than 12 hours. toss those babies on the grill--perpendicular to the grate. grill until slightly blackened--not burned. it goes with any other grilled dish.

5 Comments:

Blogger Madeline Rains said...

Mmmmm. I can't wait for ours to be ready. Only three years to go!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Broad Betty said...

Are you picking your asparagus......in the nude? LOL

7:21 PM  
Blogger Philigry said...

that sounds really yummy!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I know what I am grilling this weekend! thanks

5:38 AM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words. As I enjoy cooking and you do have some good ideas along that line, I'll be back.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home